Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Word-Free Wednesday


Ahhhh. . . .Spring!

Okay, well yesterday seemed like Spring! Today, not so much!
At least it is sunny!


I know it is Word-Free Wednesday and all, but I would be remiss if I didn't explain my absence absence. I know the 4 or 5 people who actually follow along must be absolutely beside themselves. And poor Pam in Canada. . . Anyway, as I have already revealed in my Dirty Little Secret Pic, my life is a mess. Okay, maybe not my whole life, but my house is for sure! So, I am taking a little hiatus from blogging and Facebook to focus on getting my home shaped up. I'm actually pretty excited about the process! A friend mentioned the other day that they don't keep a lot of stuff in their home and what they keep, they use. How refreshing! I want to live like that! So, over the next few weeks, (who am I kidding? Months!!!) I will be cleaning up and clearing out! Since one of Dave Ramsey's favorite sayings is, "sell so much stuff your kids think they are next!" this new goal of mine will fit in nicely with what we are learning in FPU. I will still do a post here and there as writing is very therapeutic for me, but just don't look forward to something everyday!
In case I haven't said so, thank you to my good friends who have been following along! It is so much fun to share the chaos of my life with you. Again, it really is like therapy for me! A weird, voyeuristic, free sort of therapy!

1 comment:

  1. Wish you could have gone to the conference...it was exactly on this topic! I'll share with you later...love ya!

    ReplyDelete