Sunday, March 22, 2009

Something Fun for Sunday

I know there are TONS of ways to listen to free music online, but my good friend (and boss) Julie Wells just shared a great one with me. I am so hooked on PANDORA internet radio. I love how simple it is to hear good music and get turned on to new music that it will select based on what you tell it you like. You can make up different stations--I have a contemporary Christian one, a Cool Chicks one (currently playing), an 80's one. . . I love listening to this while I do my various computer tasks. Plus, when the girls wander by, they shake their little booties to whatever is playing and that always makes me smile! Maybe next time I'll even get up and do a little booty shakin' myself! I am, after all, trying to be/have more fun!
Hope you enjoy it! You can always count on the super cool Mrs. Wells to introduce you to something new--sushi, facebook, and now this. . .Thanks!
P.S. I love Jewel! That is why you see her pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment