Sunday, February 22, 2009

Inaugural Post

So, here it is...the beginning...of what...who can say... I'm certain I shouldn't say much as it is nearly 1 a.m. and "crap" happiness has set in. Just to clarify, that has nothing to do with actual crap, but actually is our little family way of saying slap happy.

I'm sure my husband is wondering what I've been up to on the computer all this time. Well, if one can wonder and snore at the same time that is. He went to sleep hours ago, but when the snoring stops, I wait for the call from the bedroom--"are you still on that computer?"
Just in case you wonder what I've been doing all this time, thus far I have:
1) checked & deleted an inordinate number of emails from 2 different accounts.
2) created our budget on Dave Ramsey's "My Total Money Makeover" (check back later for more on this!)
3) created a facebook page (this may not please him, but it is just for fun!)
4) and now this...

So, there you have it! Quite an exciting couple (4) of hours! Uh, oh! Pretend like you're asleep! I think I hear him coming! Sure enough--my "dad" just gave me a lecture on self-control. Actually, my dad was a little more clever when he lectured me...John was not so clever, just grumpy. I guess later today--it is already Monday--it will be my turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment